Updated on 15/12/2022
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
Cookies can be grouped into the following types:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site.
- Performance Cookies: are used to analyse how people use the site and to monitor site performance.
- Functionality Cookies: are used to allow us to remember your preferences for helpful features, such as providing the site in a different language.
- Marketing Cookies: are used to help in providing users with adverts that are relevant to them by collecting information about their browsing habits and site usage. They can also be used to allow third parties to display relevant and personalised ads to users through their networks, to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and to limit the number of times you see the same advert.
- Social Media Cookies: allow users to interact more easily with social media, such as Facebook and Instagram. We do not control social media cookies and they do not allow us to gain access to your social media accounts. Please refer to the relevant social media platform’s privacy policies for information about their cookies
- Google Analytics: is a cookie-based web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which we use to monitor how visitors use our site, to compile usage reports and to help us improve the site.
3. COOKIES WE USE
Session cookies only remain until you close your browser and ‘Persistent’ cookies will have a set end date but that will vary.
Strictly necessary cookies (and exempt from consent)
- Session cookie.
- Stripe uses first-party cookies that are placed and read by Stripe directly (when you make a booking online).
- Cookie Consent agevola la navigazione dell’utente, riconoscendo ed evitando che l’informativa breve sui cookie contenuta nel banner ricompaia nel caso di collegamenti al sito effettuati entro il termine di scadenza dal dispositivo proprio dell'utente. Eliminando tale cookie non verrà salvata la presa visione del banner per accessi effettuati nei 31 giorni successivi al primo collegamento asl sito.
Analytics cookies (in theory exempt from consent as equivalent to strictly necessary cookies. We have decided to request consent.)
- Google Analytics uses the following cookies (_ga, _gid, _gat).
The site does NOT use these profiling cookies so no consent is required.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|session||QUOVAI||Strictly necessary||At the end of the session|
|Cookie Consent||QUOVAI||Strictly necessary - Hides the cookie banner if the user consents||31 days|
|__stripe_mid||Stripe||First-party cookie (necessary) - For an effective and safe service||1 year|
|__stripe_sid||Stripe||First-party cookie (necessary) - For an effective and safe service||30 minutes|
|PREF / NID||Performance - Tracks the number of views||8 months / 6 months|
|_ga||Analytics - Google Universal Analytics used to track unique visitors||2 years (from the last visit)|
|_gid||Analytics - Distinguishes users and tracks if they have visited the website.||1 day (from the last visit)|
|_gat||Analytics - Manages the rate at which page view requests are made.||1 minute (from the last visit)|
Our Facebook and Instagram pages are referred to Facebook and Instagram through a direct connection (link) and therefore cookies are NOT installed on the user's device. More information on Facebook can be found here.
4. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers by accessing the following browser links:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
YourOnlineChoices (EU) is a guide on behavioural advertising and online privacy. The Digital Advertising Alliance also provides an application called AppChoices that helps a user control behavioural advertising on mobile applications.
- If you have a query relating to the processing of your personal data, please email us at email@example.com.
- If you are unable to make a query in writing, please ring us at + 39 02 87198048.